How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019/2020 Application form, Kenya Police Recruitment Dates 2019; Find Kenya Police Recruitment Dates and Centers for this year here!
Find Kenya Police Recruitment Dates and Centers for this year 2019 here
10000 Police Jobs in Kenya (Recruitment of Police Constables) 2019/2020
Advertisement of Police Jobs in Kenya: Pursuant to Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4), of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and Section 7 (3) of National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
1. Kenya Police Jobs Entry Requirements
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physically, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Offficers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.Note:
1. Result slips shall not be accepted.
2. An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
2. Kenya Police Recruitment – Gender Balance & Diversity
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
3. Police Jobs in Kenya: Application Submission
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from:
- The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
- The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- Nearest Huduma Centres
How do I Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019/2020?
Forms can also be downloaded from; www.npsc.go.ke, www.kenyapolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.ke. Also see the links below and above to download the police jobs application forms.
All applications must be submitted in duplicate, accompanied with the following documents:
a. A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials;
b. A copy of the national I/D;
c. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate;
Applicants must present themselves at the recruitment centre with the duly completed form on the day of the recruitment exercise
Kenya Police Recruitment – Note
1. Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
2. Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
When is Kenya Police Recruitment 2019/2020 done?
Kenya Police Jobs: Date and Places of Recruitment – The recruitment exercise will starting soon at the following Constituency-based Recruitment Centres.
Note that some constituencies as shown below have more than one recruitment centre, purely on account of logistical reasons.
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019 has not yet been announced by the National Kenya Police. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Kenya Police Service. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2019 Recruitment Date will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Kenya Police recruitment date for 2019/2020 is released by the appropriate authority.
Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019
Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019: IMPORTANT! Currently, National Kenya Police Service recruitment 2019 form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
Sorry, We are limited to the amount of information we provide at this point on how to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment. This is because the recruitment has not yet instigated. We will provide full Kenya Police Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the National Kenya Police. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
Be sure to check and ensure you get the right recruitment venue and date below. Have any question about Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019/2020 and How to Apply, feel free to ask using the comment box below